Humanism as a Driver for Responsible Leadership in Healthcare Sector
30. May @ 17:00 - 18:00
This Webinar looks at the concept of responsible leadership and management aiming at enhancing the ethical decisions and actions in corporations for the larger good of the society.
The Humanistic approach to management stresses that market economies hold a substantial potential for human development in general and, therefore, managerial and economic success must be balanced with human dignity and well-being of every woman and every man in the organizations. This webinar mainly looked into the role of healthcare management education developing the right skill and value sets, required to act as a responsible leader in healthcare and allied sectors.
The Webinar took place as an interactive panel discussion, concluding with a Q and A session with participants. Well over 1’000 viewers tuned in live at the event including students, researchers, educators and practitioners from the healthcare and allied sectors.
The participating Panelists were:
- Pankaj Gupta, President, IIHMR University, Jaipur, India
- Wolfgang C. Amann, Academic Programme Director, HEC Paris, Qatar
- Ernst von Kimakowitz, Founder, Humanistic Management Network, Switzerland
- Sister Elizabeth, HFI
- Sister Snehal, HFI
- Radha Sharma, Professor, MDI, Gurgaon, India
- D.P. Singh, Chief Advisor, HR Policy in India
- Shiv K. Tripathi (Moderator)
You can watch a video recording of the discussion here: